An Experienced Kansas Personal Injury Attorney Fights for the Compensation You Deserve
Serving clients throughout Western Kansas for more than 25 years
When you are the victim of a personal injury, it is vital to go to an attorney who can get you the compensation you need to move on with your life. At the Wright Law Office Chartered in Great Bend, Kansas, Attorney Brian C. Wright has represented victims of personal injury and automobile accidents in counties throughout the western part of the state since 1987. With more than 25 years of experience practicing law — 12 of those as a sole practitioner — Attorney Wright has the knowledge and experience you need on your side when you are the victim of a personal injury.
An accomplished legal mind ready to represent you
When you come to the Wright Law Office Chartered with your personal injury concerns, you will receive the benefit of Attorney Wright’s:
- Acclaimed representation — Attorney Wright is a member of the American College of Trial Lawyers (ACTL), which is an organization that recognizes the very best of the courtroom bar. Only the top 1 percent of lawyers in the state get accepted into the ACTL. Also, he is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest rating available for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
- Passion for his clients — At the Wright Law Office Chartered, you will never be just another name on a case file. Attorney Wright cares about the victims of personal injury, and he fights to get each of his clients the compensation that they deserve.
- Attention to detail — Some lawyers will breeze through your documents without a thorough understanding of them. However, Attorney Wright will comb through every inch of your case in order to serve you properly. After all, he works for you, and your satisfaction is his priority.
A focused practice
The Wright Law Office Chartered represents people with the following cases:
- Automobile accidents – When you receive injuries after an automobile accident, Attorney Wright can seek the compensation you are entitled to from your insurance company.
- Personal injury – If you are the victim of a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, Attorney Wright can help you recover your losses.
- ADR Mediation – When litigation isn’t in your best interest, Attorney Wright’s ADR Mediation services can help you get a peaceful resolution to your case.
Contact the Wright Law Office Chartered today
If you need an experienced personal injury attorney in Western Kansas, call the Wright Law Office Chartered today at 620-793-8900 or contact the office online to schedule your free consultation.